It’s that time again! If you forgot the turkey, or these magnificent fellows from Boondockers Farm managed to intimidate you, you might be interested in Eugene restaurants open on Thanksgiving, a range for every taste:
- Marché (brunch)
- Oregon Electric Station (dinner)
- Keystone Café (breakfast/lunch)
- King Estate (family style dinner)
- Govinda’s (vegan buffet dinner)
- Excelsior (buffet dinner)
- All Shari’s locations
- Hacienda Amigo Mio (Gateway)
- Amici (Holiday Inn-Eugene/Springfield)
- Kung Fu Bistro (lunch and dinner, 11-3:00 and 5-9:30)
This link has more details on the offerings at some of these restaurants. It would be highly advised to call and reserve a table, as I’ve noticed some places are quickly filling up.
Did I miss your favorite Thanksgiving spot? Let me know (with as many details as possible, including contact information) what else is on offer for Thanksgiving in Lane County.