Passing along this information, courtesy of the Facebook feed of MyEugene.
Five local restaurants are combining their efforts to raise money for Haiti relief efforts.
Today the following restaurants will donate 50 percent of their sales to MercyCorps, makers of the Mercy Kits that benefit earthquake survivors.
* Cafe Soriah – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Cafe Zenon – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
* Casablanca – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
* Beppe and Gianni’s – 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
* LaPerla Pizzeria – 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information, contact Ib Hamid at 541.359.0197.
Please consider going out to dinner tonight and helping out with this important effort. And thanks, Ib and our generous restaurateurs.